Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
Order cancellations can only be requested and approved under the following conditions:
- Before the end of a group buy, or
- Before the end of a pre-order, or
- Within 14 days of an order being placed, or
- Before the shipping label has been created, whichever comes first.
Once a group buy or pre-order concludes, all sales are final and order cancellations are not possible.
Note: group buy orders are collected before production begins, while preorders are orders that are collected after production begins. Both sales formats are collected before production has completed, and all policies relating to group buy orders also apply to preorders.
Refunds for order cancellations, the removal of items from an order, or any other requests by the customer will incur a 4% transaction fee. Where the responsibility and/or liability lies with us, refunds will not be subject to any transaction fees, such as a group buy failing to meet MOQ.
High-risk orders will be cancelled without notice to prevent fraud. Ensure your information is correct, addresses match your card provider's files, and avoid using VPNs and proxies during the checkout process if possible.
Replacements & Refunds
All products carry a 10-day replacement window starting at the day of product delivery. Replacements are only accepted on unused items which are in their initial condition, complete with all original packaging, all accessories, and proof of purchase. Due to this, it is recommended that all shipments be opened and inspected as quickly as possible upon delivery.
We will not accept returns, refunds, or replacements under any circumstances for the following:
- Preferences such as acoustics, aesthetics, or typing feel
- Timing problems such as estimated delivery date, delivery date, or delays
- Maximizing unit quality or resale value by “binning” units through replacements
- Failed delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect address and/or delivery details
- Lack of response to courier inquiries
- Refusal of payment of import duties and/or taxes
- Rejection of customs clearance
- Mismatch of group buy product description and delivered product due to the unpredictable nature of group buys
- Ownership of the product has been transferred to another person, such as through a second-hand sale
- Any clauses covered in any other document agreed to for the purchase, such as but not limited to the stock grading policy
The vendor reserves the right to verify that the product qualifies for a claim.
The vendor reserves the right to cancel a replacement due to any of the following but not limited to:
- Visible signs of use or assembly, including packaging beyond the minimum that must be opened to access the part in question
- Missing and/or damaged packaging and/or accessories
- Damage due to user error
Any replacements will only occur after the vendor has received the item and has verified the contents of the claim. Under no circumstance will any replacement be issued before the item has been safely delivered back to the vendor and confirmed.
The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling of the item from the buyer to the vendor. It is recommended to ship the item properly using tracked and insured methods; no replacement may be offered if the returned item is damaged, destroyed, or lost during transit from the buyer to the vendor.
When applicable, refunds for shipping costs will only cover up to the shipping cost stated on the order and will not cover any costs incurred through third-party fees and services such as parcel forwarding services.
Any parts included with the shipment of a keyboard kit order but which are not listed as an included item on the product's technical specifications are not covered under this policy. For example, the free inclusion of an artisan keycap with a keyboard kit where the keycap is not listed as an included item.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. The most recent revision of this policy will always take effect.